THE TOOLS OF ELITE COACHES
GET ENLIFTED LIVE WORKSHOP
LIVE IN AUSTIN Sunday, September 18, 2022 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM CDT
Join the leading coaches in practical mindset, health & fitness, and human optimization for a one day workshop unlike any workshop you’ve attended before.
- Get activated by Mark England, using Enlifted’s practical mindset tools to build unshakable confidence, total clarity, and mental freedom.
- Unlock the power of your breath in deep breathwork experiences and performance by Brandon Powell.
- Connect in person with leading coaches from all over the world, including hosts of the Get Enlifted podcast Kimberly Kesting, Dave Robinson, and Chase Tolleson.
- Participate in tons of conversations that feel like you are sitting at The Enlifted Coaches Roundtable.
- Learn tools you can use with yourself and clients that set you apart from other coaches.
- Have FUN.
Meet Your Instructors
Mark England, Enlifted Co-Founder and Head Coach
Mark is the creator of The Enlifted Method and has 15 years of experience coaching people on words and stories. Mark has certified over 250+ coaches in The Enlifted Method and has transformed thousands of clients by changing their words.
Brandon Powell, Enlifted Breath Coach and Wim Hof Level 3 Instructor
Brandon Powell brings a totally unique approach to Wim Hof breathwork using his original music and drum. Brandon has certified instructors from around the world in the Wim Hof Method and hosts private online classes for the Enlifted Coaches every month.
- The event begins Sunday morning, September 18 at 10:00am local time.
- We will pause mid-workshop for a 30 minute break.
- Wear something comfortable, suitable for breathwork and floor-seated positions.
- Bring a yoga mat, a blanket, or something that you feel comfortable sitting and laying on for the duration of the workshop.
- Unless specially requested, all attendees will be floor seated.
- Bring a notebook, notepad, or journal, and something to write with.
What Enlifted Certified Coaches ARE SAYING:
Enlifted leveled up my coaching game by giving me more tools to help my students own their self-talk, breath and write their own stories.
Like all Enlifted coaches I first earned these tools by doing the work in level one, picking up a pen and becoming the author of my own story. We call it magic because we are accurate with our language.